i.Site is a level-3 curriculum-based teaching tool which will easily fit into your teaching plan while saving you time in lesson planning.
i.Site’s content addresses key competencies and is aimed at Year 5-6 students.
All i.Site mini newspapers are supported by teacher notes. These outline relevant curriculum links and provide you with extra activities and information related to the topic, journal references and websites.
Our i.Site programme:
• Is full of information that captures children’s interest
• Has exciting visuals and layout that children relate to
• Has a diverse range of topics and learning activities that sustain interest
• Inspires even reluctant readers
• Adds a fun, informative dimension to literacy programmes
• Enhances research skills and is effective in motivating and inspiring further research
• Has deeper thinking activities including graphic organisers
• Provides opportunities for children to submit work for publication